Banana Sundae9, Nov, 2012, by Seema
Estimated prepapration time : 30 (excluding freezing) 20 mins
IngredientsBananas - 3 large very ripe , sliced
Dates - 1/2 cup (deseeded)
Cacoa or carob powder - 1/4 cup
Pineapple - 1/2 cup chopped
Water - 3 tbspn
- Freeze banana for overnight or for 8-10 hours. A splash of lemon will prevent the browning which comes naturally on cutting.
- Take out frozen banana blend it well untill they reach the thick consistency.
- Pour it in a bowl and refrigerate it to keep it cool.
- Blend dates, carob powder and water, untill it becomes syrupy.
- In serving dishes, put a scoope of frozen banana and give a topping of chunks of pineapple and date-carob syrup.