Rainbow Salad18, Nov, 2012, by Seema
Estimated prepapration time : 20 mins
IngredientsSpring onion - 1 twig
100 gm Corns
1/2 red bell pepper
2 tomoatoes of medium size
2 tbsp Granulated Almonds and Walnut
1 tbspn Olive oil (extra virgin)
1/2 tbspn honey
1 tbspn organic Vinegar
1/2 tspn rock salt or as per taste
1/3 tspn black pepper powder
- Chop spring onion leaves and bulb finely.
- Chop carrots and tomatoes in sizeable chunks.
- Mix these vegetables in a bowl then add corns.Toss well
- Add salt and black pepper.
- Pour dressing and keep tosssing it well.
- Refrigerate for 20 mins.